If you are an academic person, you can use our modeling environment with its friendly IDE and all the extensive capabilities for model diagnostics, solver tuning, data connectivity, visualization, advanced algorithmic capabilities, data and case management features, and more.
CPLEX, GUROBI, CP Optimizer, CONOPT, CBC, OSI, etc... All included
Even better, the Free AIMMS Academic License includes unrestricted world-class solvers with no extra installation required, and at no charge. This means you can solve almost any problem and do comparative analysis to see which solver works best for your models using: CPLEX, GUROBI, MOSEK, XA, CP Optimizer, CONOPT, MINOS, SNOPT, LGO, AOA, PATH, CP Optimizer, and, through COIN-OR, CBC and IPOPT.
To incorporate data uncertainty in your models, we include our recently developed add-on for Robust Optimization, together with the currently included options for Scenario Analysis and Stochastic Programming.
If you are eligble for a Free AIMMS Academic License, you can request your license through the registration form below. In case you do not wish to register, you can still use the free limited student license that requires no registration.
Use Conditions - Free AIMMS Academic License:
- This Free AIMMS Academic License is only available for academics (i.e. students, teachers, professors, researchers of institutions for higher education).
- This Free AIMMS Academic License may not be used for any commercial purposes or paid services; it is restricted to academic use only.
- The Free AIMMS Academic Licenses are developer licenses.
- To enjoy the use of your Free AIMMS Academic License, you will need to follow a simple update process every 6 months.
- This license is a single user license for use on a regular desktop/laptop. A network version of the software is available through alternative Educational License - Paid Program options (not free of charge).
- For Japan, China and Taiwan the Free AIMMS Academic License has a restriction of 5000 variables and constraints. Our local resellers can provide (not free of charge) unrestricted academic licenses and local support and training.
- Activation or updates of this license can only be performed while connected within the provided academic network domain.
- The Free AIMMS Academic License allows the usage of all Production Releases and Feature Releases of AIMMS that are available for download.
- The Free AIMMS Academic License and software is only delivered electronically.
- Paragon Decision Technology reserves the right to terminate an issued Free AIMMS Academic License and/or change the Free AIMMS Academic License offering.
- All standard terms and conditions.