In case our Free AIMMS Academic License is not sufficient for you because you require either a network setup, or you require solvers that are not included (BARON or KNITRO), we offer two types of paid licenses for academic use:
- Network license: provides an unlimited number of unrestricted concurrent AIMMS sessions within a Local Area Network. This means that everyone within your university department’s network can work with AIMMS at the same time.
The base fee for a network license is $/€ 450.
- Single User license: provides AIMMS without connection to the network. The AIMMS Educational single user license is an unrestricted stand-alone license of AIMMS, ideal for use on teacher’s and researcher’s laptops.
The base fee for a single user license is $/€ 100.
Both license can only be ordered for academic use by students, teachers, professors, and researchers.
Included in each license:
- CPLEX, GUROBI, MOSEK, XA, CP Optimizer, CONOPT,
MINOS, SNOPT, LGO, AOA, and PATH solver,
- COIN-OR solvers,
- Robust Optimization add-on,
- size restricted BARON (10x10) solver,
- size restricted KNITRO (600x600) solver,
- Open Solver Interface,
- free maintenance
The AIMMS Educational Licences provided above can be further extended with the following solvers at attractive academic prices:
|Extension options||Price (add-on)|
|BARON - Single user||
|BARON - Network license||$/€ 450|
|KNITRO - Single user||
KNITRO - Network license
* 2 user
* 10 user
Special conditions - AIMMS Educational Licenses
- The AIMMS Educational Licenses may only be ordered by higher educational establishments for academic use by students, teachers, professors, and researchers and may only be used for non-commercial purposes.
- The AIMMS Educational licenses have a limited time-span of one year. After this year, renewal of the one year licenses can be requested free of charge.
- The AIMMS Educational licenses are developer licenses.
- AIMMS is available for the Windows 32- and 64-bit platforms. The AIMMS Educational network license can also be used to run AIMMS applications to the Linux platform, but the AIMMS GUI is not available for Linux.
- The AIMMS Educational licenses are protected by software nodelock licenses. Specific restrictions to limit use to the educational establishment are applied.
- The AIMMS Educational licenses and the AIMMS software are only delivered electronically.
- Regarding the AIMMS Educational licenses, Paragon Decision Technology reserves the right to refuse a license upon request or refuse a renewal of the license when improper use of the license is suspected.
- All standard terms and conditions.