Community Engagement Intern, part-time
We’re hiring for a part-time internship to help us build our online community.
You’ll work with the Community Manager to set goals and create projects to build, nurture and scale our community.
- planning and conducting user research
- tracking and analyzing metrics to see progress and adjust strategy
- creating promotional campaigns to inspire growth and engagement
- creating onboarding flows for new users
- planning and creating content for targeted audiences
This is an opportunity to touch and learn all aspects of community management. You’ll take ownership of projects and see them through to results – and see the direct impact of your work in the community!
- Affinity for community-building
- Fluent in English with excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Results-driven, professional, and ready to work in a dynamic environment
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Pursuing a degree, or preparing to enter the job market, in Marketing, Communications, or a similar field
- Experienced with MS Office suite
- Familiarity with Pardot and HTML templates is a plus
AIMMS is a global software company developing Software for Optimal Decision Making. Our customers explore complex scenarios and take the most intelligent and optimal decisions in order to reduce costs while improving service levels, increasing the resilience of their operations and meet their sustainability ambitions.
AIMMS has deep roots in mathematical modeling & optimization and operations research. AIMMS offers a low-code development platform for the creation and deployment of optimization applications. AIMMS also offers state of the art, ready to use, off-the-shelf applications to address common supply chain management challenges such as strategic supply chain network design, Sales & Operations Planning, IBP, etc.
Our dedicated team works from offices located in Haarlem (The Netherlands), Seattle (USA) and Singapore. We enjoy a culture of open dialogue, trust, talent development and a deep ambition to serve our customers. We also share a strong set of common values. We hire A-players who set stretch goals, adopt high standards for themselves and work collaboratively.