Inside Sales Representative
AIMMS is growing and expanding worldwide and as a result we are looking for an Inside Sales Representative for our operations in Europe. Are you that positive and resourceful person with a commercial focus who is determined to achieve great results?
Your tasks and responsibilities
In this role you:
- are responsible for new business acquisition for the European sales team;
- are able to qualify general sales leads during a defined qualification process and drive the sales cycle from marketing qualified leads to sales qualified leads;
- have a focus on maintaining a steady rhythm of different inbound and outbound sales activities to qualify leads;
- understand the business development process and are able to overcome competitive and technical objections while positioning AIMMS products correctly to satisfy customer requirements;
- are able to articulate and deliver prepared business content which describes AIMMS services and pricing in order to persuade potential customers to adopt AIMMS;
- achieve monthly business goals including but not limited to pipeline generation;
- partner closely with the broader sales and marketing team to establish and execute the go to market strategy;
- record all customer information and maintain detailed qualification records, in the CRM on each prospective customer;
- this is a position that reports to the Vice President of Sales-Europe who is based in Haarlem, The Netherlands.
- have earned a Bachelor’s degree; graduate studies viewed to be valuable;
- have 2-4 years of experience in inside sales and feel positively challenged by ambitious expectations;
- are a self-starter, with an ability to take control of your schedule, prioritize tasks and show initiative;
- are someone who is passionate about sales and wants to grow as a sales manager;
- have excellent communication skills – both written and verbal in English and in Dutch;
- are extremely proficient in inside sales activities such as writing InMails, champion letters, lead follow-up and 1:1 contact nurturing;
- are able to take full ownership of projects, campaigns, tasks – with focus on achieving positive outcomes;
- are friendly and have professional customer interaction skills;
- are diligent and have attention to detail with a strong focus on customer service;
- it is advantageous if you have prior experience in SaaS.
A great place to work
At AIMMS we:
- are a strong team of first-class, passionate colleagues with many different nationalities that form part of a small, fast-growing company, serving customers around the world;
- offer an environment where you can focus on your greatest strengths and identify and pursue your passions;
- offer attractive pay, performance share and benefits package;
- offer a great opportunity in a market that is still to be significantly explored and exploited;
- are proud of our culture and believe it is special. It is about people, about trust, about valuing differences and about the combination of performance and care. Read in our latest Culture Book to see what AIMMSians write about it;
- are a self-managed organization embracing ‘conscious business’ and an agile way of working which supports us in continuous learning and growing. We function with autonomy and transparency and offer opportunities to develop yourself to your full potential.
AIMMS is a global software company developing Software for Optimal Decision Making. Our customers explore complex scenarios and take the most intelligent and optimal decisions in order to reduce costs while improving service levels, increasing the resilience of their operations and meet their sustainability ambitions.
AIMMS has deep roots in mathematical modeling & optimization and operations research. AIMMS offers a low-code development platform for the creation and deployment of optimization applications. AIMMS also offers state of the art, ready to use, off-the-shelf applications to address common supply chain management challenges such as strategic supply chain network design, Sales & Operations Planning, IBP, etc. The Inside Sales position focusses on fielding interest for the off-the-shelf applications product line.
Our dedicated team works from offices located in Haarlem (The Netherlands), Seattle (USA) and Singapore. We enjoy a culture of open dialogue, trust, talent development and a deep ambition to serve our customers. We also share a strong set of common values. We hire A-players who set stretch goals, adopt high standards for themselves and work collaboratively.
Applicants should be authorized to work in the Netherlands.