Partner Alliance Manager
Location: Europe (preferably Haarlem, The Netherlands)
The Partner Alliance Manager is an experienced commercial developer that has both a strategic mindset and hands-on attitude. AIMMS is on a path of strong-growth. As Partner Alliance Manager you will be responsible for creating, implementing and developing commercial relationships with critical elements of AIMMS growth strategy, which include:
- strategic consultancies, that use AIMMS software to explore business and operational scenarios to provide advise to their clients;
- implementation partners, that use the AIMMS low-code development platform to create specific software applications to be used by an end-user organization;
- ISVs, who use AIMMS to create solutions for valuable niche markets.
You are a great salesperson who knows how to build sustainable relationships by being a proactive, responsive and strategic resource. You are keen to become knowledgeable in our partners’ offerings and will be their advocate when issues arise. You report to the Chief Commercial Strategy & Sales and to the Chief Commercial Operations.
Your major tasks and responsibilities
- attract, recruit, and manage new alliances with consultancies and implementation partners
- help to generate demand and refer leads;
- develop and execute joint strategies and business plans for mutual growth (i.e. joint lead generation, joint value propositions, innovation, etc.);
- foster the ideation and execution of scalable, mutually exciting, business opportunities;
- create an ecosystem of partners to cover all AIMMS product-market combinations and integrating all the partners into a community;
- assist in the growth initiatives of the regional VPs of Sales (EMEA, America´s, APAC);
- maintain and grow relationships, through contact cadence and in pursuit of agreed actions and objectives;
- monitor and support partners in attaining and maintaining an adequate knowledge about AIMMS technology;
- supervise and validate that partners are a reliable and valuable AIMMS ambassador by monitoring the level of satisfaction of end clients.
The ideal candidate for this position will match the following profile. You:
- have at least 5 years of relevant and successful experience in Sales, Business Development , Partner Management or similar role in the Software or IT Consulting industry;
- have experience working with senior stakeholders to find win-win outcomes;
- are responsive, goal oriented, persuasive, good in following up and a hands-on, problem solver;
- possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills;
- have the ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization;
- have excellent organizational and time management skills;
- have familiarity with CRM tools (eg. Salesforce).
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary;
- Annual, company performance-based bonus;
- The possibility to buy company shares;
- Annual training budget.
A great place to work At AIMMS we:
- have unique advantages in the supply chain planning market that are recognized by Gartner
- are self-organized. Plenty autonomy and transparency. Quick organizational adjustments. A place where you can develop yourself to your full potential;
- are a strong team of first-class, passionate colleagues with many different nationalities that form part of fast-growing company, serving customers around the world;
- offer an environment where you can focus on your greatest strengths;
- give you the opportunity to further grow and develop;
- are proud of our culture and believe it is special. It is about people, about trust, about valuing differences and about the combination of performance and care. Read in our latest Culture Book to see what AIMMSians write about it.
AIMMS is a global software company developing Software for Optimal Decision Making to address issues for customers seeking to explore complex scenarios and take most intelligent and optimal decisions in order to reduce costs while improving service levels, increasing the resilience of their operations and meet their sustainability ambitions.
AIMMS has deep roots in mathematical modeling & optimization and operations research. AIMMS offers a low-code development platform for the creation and deployment of optimization applications. AIMMS also offers state of the art, ready to use, off-the-shelf applications to address common supply chain management challenges such as strategic supply chain network design, Sales & Operations Planning, IBP, etc. Our dedicated team works from offices located in Haarlem (The Netherlands), Seattle (USA) and Singapore. We enjoy a culture of open dialogue, trust, talent development and a deep ambition to serve our customers. We also share a strong set of common values. We hire A-players who set stretch goals, adopt high standards for themselves and work collaboratively.
Applicants should be authorized to work in the Netherlands