Discover market perceptions on S&OE and how your process compares to others.
This report covers topics like governance over S&OE decisions, how satisfied companies are with their process, the level of volatility they experience, and the most common bottlenecks. It also addresses the use of advanced analytics in S&OE.
- Perceptions on the effectiveness of S&OE approaches: Find out what your peers are saying and how your organization compares to others.
- Challenges and objectives: Learn about the most common bottlenecks and what the top priorities are when it comes to S&OE.
- Tools and data analysis: Find out what the most commonly used tools are, and how organizations rate themselves on data quality.
Improve S&OE in 3 steps
Based on our research findings, we advise organizations to focus on 3 key areas:
- Leverage optimization to select the right action when the unexpected occurs and get insight into the impact of your decisions.
- Run scenarios to model one-off events and assess your performance, or understand alternative ways to solve problems as they arise.
- Gain visibility into detailed flow data of product availability vs customer demand, as well as KPIs.