Free AIMMS Academic License
The Free AIMMS Academic License is an unrestricted license for academic people (students, teachers, professors, and researchers) to use AIMMS at no charge. If you are an academic person, you can use our modeling environment with its friendly IDE and all the extensive capabilities for model diagnostics, solver tuning, data connectivity, visualization, advanced algorithmic capabilities, data and case management features, and more.
CPLEX, CP Optimizer, CONOPT, CBC, IPOPT, etc… All included
Even better, the Free AIMMS Academic License includes unrestricted world-class solvers with no extra installation required, and at no charge. This means you can solve almost any problem and do comparative analysis to see which solver works best for your models using: CPLEX, CP Optimizer, CONOPT, ODH-CPLEX, MINOS, SNOPT, AOA, PATH, XA, CBC and IPOPT. For GUROBI, we have a link available, so you can connect your own GUROBI license with AIMMS. To incorporate data uncertainty in your models, we include the add-on for Robust Optimization, together with the currently included options for Scenario Analysis and Stochastic Programming.
If you are eligible for a Free AIMMS Academic License, you can request your license through the registration form below.
Eligibility and use conditions for the AIMMS Academic License
- This Free AIMMS Academic License is only available for academics (i.e. students, teachers, professors, researchers of institutions for higher education).
- This Free AIMMS Academic License may not be used for any commercial purposes or paid services; it is restricted to academic use only.
- The Free AIMMS Academic Licenses are developer licenses.
- To enjoy the use of your Free AIMMS Academic License, you will need to follow a simple update process every 6 months.
- This license is a single user license for use on a regular desktop/laptop. A network version of the software is available through alternative Paid AIMMS Academic License options (not free of charge).
- Activation or updates of this license can only be performed while connected within the provided academic network domain.
- The Free AIMMS Academic License allows the usage of all Production Releases and Feature Releases of AIMMS that are available for download.
- The Free AIMMS Academic License and software is only delivered electronically.
- AIMMS reserves the right to terminate an issued Free AIMMS Academic License and/or change the Free AIMMS Academic License offering.
- All standard terms and conditions.