Are you our next Supply Chain Network Design Specialist?
AIMMS helps improve decision-making through empowering technology, typically involving mathematical optimization. We have been developing and selling our prescriptive analytics software, AIMMS, to customers all over the world for almost 30 years. In 2017 we decided to use AIMMS’ modeling language to create and launch a new product, SC Navigator, a different approach to Supply Chain Planning. Instead of traditional long implementation projects which need lots of consultants, our customers can be self-enabled within a few weeks. Our growing collection of apps aim to cover all common supply chain areas, such as Network Design, S&OP, Inventory Planning, Demand Forecasting, etc.. Our growing customer base, which includes many Supply Chain and OR professionals, like our democratized approach to supply chain planning and enjoy using our intuitive applications. Due to rapid growth and increasing demand, we are looking for someone to join the Network Design team.
As our Supply Chain Network Design Specialist you will:
- Help users get started with one or more of our apps, at their place or virtually, and then subsequently support them remotely. You will get to see many different companies in different industries around the globe and get first-hand experience on how they operate their supply chains;
- Handle support tickets that come in from our users in a timely manner while collaborating with the functional experts and developers when needed;
- Work with prospects to assist them on their journey to becoming AIMMS customers. This involves giving product demos and doing proof of concept work by running customer data through our apps;
- Work closely with the Product Development team (functional supply chain product owners and technical developers) by providing feedback from customers and prospects on feature requests and bugs;
- Help grow our Supply Chain community by creating content for our Supply Chain apps such as training materials, webinars, blogs, community articles, etc.;
- In your role you will be working closely together with our ‘supply chain professionals‘, people with extensive supply chain experience, and drive to transform supply chains through prescriptive analytics.
The ideal candidate for this position will match the following profile.
- You have at least a relevant bachelor’s degree in a field such as Supply Chain, Engineering, etc.;
- You have up to 2 years working experience, preferably in a Supply Chain related role;
- You are passionate about Supply Chain planning and the technologies that support it;
- You have a technically oriented mind, and an affinity for working with data and software;
- You are able and comfortable to flex between detailed data work and doing boardroom presentations;
- You are able to understand the underlying technology, but your passion lies with bringing that technology to life for business users;
- You are smart, eager and curious;
- You are comfortable with speaking and writing in English.
- A competitive salary;
- A nice place to work;
- 6 weeks of holiday per year;
- Annual performance-based bonus;
- Annual training & conference budget;
- No managers. We use Holacracy as our operating system.
Please send your resume and a cover letter detailing why you would be a good fit for the position.
In case you have questions, you can reach us at +31 23 5511 512 and ask for Pauline.
No acquisition please.
Bringing the benefits of optimization to society since 1989
- Our technology. Be ‘at the forefront’ of supply chain analytics technology, in one of the world’s leader in mathematical optimization software, a small company making a significant impact;
- Our culture. We are proud of our culture, nurtured over 30 years, and believe it is special. It is about people, about trust, about valuing differences and about the combination of performance and care. Read in our Culture Book what AIMMSians write about it.
- We are self-organized, using Holacracy. No managers. Plenty autonomy and transparency. Quick adjustments of organization, roles and accountabilities. A place where you can develop yourself to your full potential.