AIMMS Download Center
Windows 64 bit, incl. prerequisites.
For an overview of the changes in the latest version, please see the release notes.
It is highly recommended to download and install the AIMMS Launcher. This makes it very easy to maintain multiple AIMMS versions and to download the latest versions of AIMMS.
Looking for another version? Go to our custom download section.
We updated our signing certificate with the AIMMS 4.70 release.
In some cases, the following warning appears from Windows Defender Smartscreen:
Click on More info in the dialog to view details:
Here, click Run anyway.
AIMMS then executes normally.
AIMMS Developer 4.38 or higher requires AIMMS PRO 2.15 or higher.
AIMMS Developer 4.66 or higher requires AIMMS PRO 2.28 or higher.
For release & installation information, see the tabs below. Hover on an item for details about applications, operating systems, architectures and flavors.
- Release information. For an overview of changes, see release notes.
- Requirements & specifications. See our documentation for Technical specifications.
- Installation instructions. Read the Windows installation instructions or the Linux installation instructions carefully before downloading and installing AIMMS.
- Public key. As of version 4.64.4, the AIMMS RPM package has been signed with this public PGP key.
- 32 bit versions. 32 bit versions are not available for AIMMS 4.71.1 and higher.
Using a network license server for AIMMS licenses may be more convenient than using a single-user local desktop license. AIMMS Developer is compatible with network license servers when AIMMS Network License Server is installed on a server PC on your LAN (local area network).
- Setup. For installation and setup details, including client AIMMS installations, see AIMMS Network License Server documentation.
- Compatibility. To ensure stability and security, use the most recent version of AIMMS Network License Server, regardless of the AIMMS version that you are using.
- Licensing. AIMMS Network License Server does not require an in-maintenance AIMMS license. The AIMMS Network License Server can serve licenses for any previous AIMMS version.