Are you our next Business Development Manager?
If you are looking out for a new challenge to drive sales growth for a Prescriptive Analytics company in Asia Pacific Market, this role is for you. You will be challenged to initiate and build a collaborative eco system of customers, consulting companies, and academic world while working with colleagues all over the world.
- be hunting and opening new doors to the purchase of AIMMS products;
- create relationships and build up a network of persons that are happy to advocate the adoption of AIMMS products;
- generate and manage the new opportunities to progress through the sales cycle and provide accurate forecasting based on results at each stage;
- assist marketing to organize events in Asia Pacific such as webinars, participate in supply chain events, organize hackathons, and others;
- be based out of Singapore and the job will require traveling across APAC.
The ideal candidate for this position will match the following profile.
- You have at least a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent;
- You have 3 to 5 years of sales/commercial or transactional experience in enterprise software, SaaS, or analytics software in Asia Pacific;
- You are based in Singapore;
- You have excellent people skills and experience with working with international clients and cross functional teams;
- You are hands-on, have a high level of energy and a go-getter mind set;
- You have amazing communication and presentation skills.
It is a huge plus if you also:
- have a Master’s Degree or equivalent;
- are able to work independently and initially in a small team based out of Singapore;
- appreciate the diversity in Asia Pacific and can adapt to different business environments
At AIMMS, we:
- Are proud of our culture and believe it is special. It is about people, about trust, about valuing differences and about the combination of performance and care. Read in our latest Culture Book to see what AIMMSians write about it.
- Are self-organized, using Holacracy. No managers. Plenty autonomy and transparency. Quick adjustments of organization, roles and accountabilities. A place where you can develop yourself to your full potential.
- Are a strong team of first-class, passionate colleagues with many different nationalities that form part of a small, fast-growing company, serving customers around the world;
- Offer an environment where you can focus on your greatest strengths and identify and pursue your passions;
- Give you the opportunity to further grow and develop;
- Offer an attractive pay and benefits package.
Please send your resume and a cover letter detailing why you would be a good fit for the position.
In case you have questions, you can reach us at +31 23 5511 512 and ask for Pauline(based in the Netherlands, CET).
No acquisition please.
Bringing the benefits of optimization to society since 1989
AIMMS is a global software company with deep roots in mathematical modeling & optimization and operations research. We develop a platform that takes people and organizations to the next level in decision-making. Our mathematical optimization has been honed and refined for more than 30 years. The AIMMS Prescriptive Analytics Platform is the ideal tool for those with an Operations Research or Analytics background. AIMMS SC Navigator, built on the AIMMS Prescriptive Analytics Platform, provides configurable Apps for supply chain teams so they can get the same benefits from sophisticated analytics without needing an analytics background.
AIMMS has embraced Holacracy, a self-management practice for running purpose-driven, responsive companies, since 2016. Adopting Holacracy as a way of working has allowed us to push the performance and engagement of our team to higher levels. AIMMSians do not believe in hierarchy or corporate egos. We strive for agility and transparency of information. Using a system of self-organization like Holacracy, while being driven by our purpose and values, allows us to unleash our collective intelligence, foster trust and personal development, and serve our customers in the best way.
Our dedicated team works from offices located in Haarlem, The Netherlands and Bellevue, Washington and Singapore and enjoys a culture of open dialogue, trust, talent development and a deep ambition to serve our customers. We also share a strong set of common values and work hard to build and sell our great products. We hire A-players who set stretch goals, adopt high standards for themselves and work collaboratively.