Are you our next Data Integration Consultant?
Our customers, typically large enterprises, need advice how they can make best use of the AIMMS functionality and services to integrate their AIMMS environment, typically cloud, into their IT landscape. And sometimes they need help troubleshooting problems. Will you be their consultant?
As our Data Integration Consultant you will not build integrations yourself but fully focus on:
- Helping our customers use the AIMMS data transfer functionalities and services to design, implement, commission, troubleshoot and maintain their data transfer solution to/from the AIMMS deployment environment.
- Advising and accompanying our customers and their stakeholders during all steps of the data integration.
- Working with our customer’s experts, such as Enterprise IT Architects, IT Infrastructure specialists, Compliance Officers, Information Security Officers and with their IT suppliers and with our implementation partners.
- Writing supporting materials on data transfers to/from AIMMS environments.
The ideal candidate for this position will match the following profile.
- You have at least a relevant bachelor’s degree;
- You have up to 5 years working experience;
- You have an affinity for working with data and software;
- You get energy from working with other people and helping them be successful;
- You feel comfortable representing AIMMS in a professional manner in all kinds of customer interactions, across cultures and continents;
- Bring strong analytical skills and a results focus;
- Of course bring the necessary technical skills.
AIMMS software helps companies and people to use mathematical optimization to take better decisions. This requires models and input data and generates results data. Therefore ‘data management’, retrieving the input data from their other systems and/or delivering results to their other systems, almost always plays an important part in customers using our software. AIMMS software therefore provides a myriad of features and services for facilitating this.
The unique IT landscape of each customer and the specific data required by the application(s) determine the right data management solution. For that our customers have to answer questions like:
• Where can we find that data?
• How do we get it to the AIMMS deployment environment (AIMMS Cloud Platform in most cases)?
• How do we transfer the results from the AIMMS to one or more of our other systems?
• How do we guard information security and reliability in all of this?
- Flexible working hours with possibility to work from home
- No managers. We use Holacracy as operating system
- Daily lunch & fresh fruits are available
- A competitive salary
- Fully paid pension
- 6 weeks of holiday per year
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Annual training & conference budget
- 15-min train ride from Amsterdam Central Station (travel cost covered if > 10 kilometers)
Please send your resume and a cover letter detailing why you would be a good fit for the position.
In case you have questions, you can reach us at +31 23 5511 512 and ask for Pauline.
No acquisition please.
Bringing the benefits of optimization to society since 1989
- Our customers. We work for many wonderful companies all around the world, many well-known, who achieve amazing results with our products.
- Our products. With our very advanced cloud+web software tools we help users harness the power of mathematical optimization to take better decisions.
- Our culture. We are proud of our culture, nurtured over 30 years, and believe it is special. It is about people, about trust, about valuing differences and about the combination of performance and care. Read in our Culture Book what AIMMSians write about it.
- Holacracy. We are self-organized, using Holacracy. No managers. Plenty autonomy and transparency. Quick adjustments of organization, roles and accountabilities. A place where you can develop yourself to your full potential.