Field Sales Executive
AIMMS is in a period of global growth. We are seeking qualified field sales executives to sell our supply chain solutions to an expanding list of the world’s most well-known companies. The field sales executive will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating and qualifying leads, effectively engaging with customers, and closing deals. The ideal candidate will be a fast learner with prior training within Challenger or Miller Heiman sales methodologies. The ability to define customers’ needs and provide an understanding of how AIMMS products address solve them. Giving presentations, attending networking events and trade shows as the face of AIMMS. It is essential that our field sales executives are professional and personable.
Objectives of this Role
- Representation of AIMMS products and services, starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding of how our solutions meet identified customer needs
- Work alongside Inside Sales and the greater sales organization to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals through the implementation of marketing and sales strategies and tactics
- Generate and qualify leads and build relationships planning and organizing daily work to call on potential new sales outlets
- Actively gather and apply customer and market insights to empower the greater AIMMS organization and allow for the adjustment of sales techniques to better address and solve the needs of the customer with AIMMS solutions.
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential of new sales opportunities
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business
- Utilize available resources to prepare professional, tailored executive level sales presentations
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process with potential buyers utilizing product demonstrations and applying customer insights
- Coordinate with the greater sales team to ensure that company standards are maintained and performing market research and regular competitor monitoring for market insights.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
- 3 to 5 years in field sales with a SaaS or Software company
- Familiar with the Supply Chain domain
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Proficiency with sales management software and CRM
- A true team player
- Personal integrity
This is a remote location position. Candidates must be within 2 hours’ drive from a major airport and have seamless internet capabilities to support regular teleconferences
This position will report to the Vice President of Sales located in Atlanta, GA. Travel to the Atlanta area will be required as needed for training, quarterly sales meetings and planning events
AIMMS is a company with an open, friendly, team-oriented culture. We do not allow ourselves to become involved with intercompany politics and infighting. We are all aligned to our growth goals and are looking for qualified individuals to join us in making them happen.
AIMMS is a global software company developing Software for Optimal Decision Making. Our customers explore complex scenarios and take the most intelligent and optimal decisions in order to reduce costs while improving service levels, increasing the resilience of their operations and meet their sustainability ambitions.
AIMMS has deep roots in mathematical modeling & optimization and operations research. AIMMS offers a low-code development platform for the creation and deployment of optimization applications. AIMMS also offers state of the art, ready to use, off-the-shelf applications to address common supply chain management challenges such as strategic supply chain network design, Sales & Operations Planning, IBP, etc.
Our dedicated team works from offices located in Haarlem (The Netherlands), Seattle (USA) and Singapore. We enjoy a culture of open dialogue, trust, talent development and a deep ambition to serve our customers. We also share a strong set of common values. We hire A-players who set stretch goals, adopt high standards for themselves and work collaboratively.