Marketing Automation Manager
AIMMS is growing and expanding worldwide. As a Marketing Automations Manager, you will be responsible for establishing, executing, and scaling a marketing operations and analytics strategy for the Marketing team at AIMMS. You will collaborate closely with our Sales and Marketing teams.
What are the responsibilities of a Marketing Automation Manager at AIMMS?
You’ll play a critical role in helping our organization turn contacts into prospects and prospects into clients. We are in the process of potentially moving from Salesforce to Hubspot so your expertise will be highly needed as the key stakeholder to manage this transition.
In this role you will need to:
Cultivate audience engagement
- Create and manage email campaigns, working with the team to bring templates, calls-to-action, and content to life in Pardot;
- Grow and convert our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests;
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, page visits, etc.);
- Optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers.
Enable our sales team
- Create, maintain, and deliver training, documentation, processes, practices, and tools needed to support our solutions consultants at all stages of the sales pipeline in pursuit of new business;
- Work collaboratively with sales, marketing, partners, and other stakeholders to increase sales results and productivity, especially as it relates to Pardot and the platform’s capabilities.
Manage marketing technologies and related processes
- Act as the primary administrator of Pardot, including the creation and maintenance of workflows, custom fields, reports, dashboard development, and data flow management;
- Manage key marketing systems used to generate, distribute, and report on leads and accounts/customers;
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation, CRM and database management;
- Optimize existing marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
Deliver actionable intelligence and reporting
- Analyze marketing and sales data across all channels and segments, and across the customer journey, to develop insights and make recommendations;
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
What are the role requirements?
- Deep experience with CRM and Marketing Automation tools – Pardot/Salesforce required and HubSpot strongly desired
- Experience managing and executing end-to-end lifecycle (nurture) and email marketing campaigns
- Deep understanding of marketing and sales operations, including how business systems (CRM, Marketing Automation) are used to drive go-to-market strategy and analysis
- Demonstrate strong analytical and written and oral presentation skills
- Strong database experience
Who excels in this role?
High performers in this role position usually have:
- The eagerness to grow as a person together with our business
- A passion for new technology tools and usage of those tools to improve the marketing funnel flow from lead generation to sales handover
- A strong understanding of B2B SaaS revenue functions and go-to-market strategy
Advancing the future of decision making
It all started with seeing a large untapped potential for the use of mathematical optimization in 1989. AIMMS is a privately held product-led SaaS company that helps accelerate the adoption of mathematical optimization by making it easy to take robust and high-quality decisions through technology. AIMMS is considered to be one of the five most important algebraic modeling languages. With our unique low-code platform users develop and deploy their own optimization-based Apps, common supply chain challenges are addressed with our ready-to-use Apps. We’re on a mission to grow the sustainable impact our technology has on the future of decision making.
Our dedicated team of AIMMSians works self-organized and hybrid around the globe. Our offices are located in Haarlem (The Netherlands), Seattle (USA) and Singapore. We enjoy a culture of authenticity, open dialogue, trust, talent development and a deep ambition to serve our customers.
AIMMS touches many aspects of daily live
AIMMS makes optimization software. Our leading-edge low-code platform and Apps are used around the world to take better decisions. Through our technology, many aspects of people’s daily lives are touched by AIMMS, from electricity delivered to our homes, supplying groceries, distribution of vaccines, keeping our rail network safe, to emission-reduction policymaking.
We show up with a shared set of values
We live and grow by the importance of open and honest feedback and behavior in line with our core values: Integrity, Care, Open and Ambition.
The way we work together is self-organized
The AIMMS way of working is built on a foundation that combines freedom with responsibility. Empowering you to work towards achieving goals, to take ownership, to be transparent on accountabilities and to reach your full potential.
We support and invest in AIMMSians
- An attractive salary
We offer a competitive salary according to your experience based on industry benchmarks
- Annual performance-based bonus
We treat and pay all employees equally and we share financial success together
- Fully paid pension
We fully cover for your pension scheme, no personal contribution
- Hybrid way of working
We offer the possibility to work location independent, take a short-term workcation
and schedule flexible working hours
- Permanent labor contract
We don’t put an end-date on you
- 6 weeks of holiday per year
In addition, National bank holidays can be used as diversity days to celebrate
(religious or non-religious) occasions that are important to you
- Personal development
We encourage ongoing development through specific skillset training as well as personal coaching
- Dutch classes for non-native speakers
We offer beginner and intermediate courses during work hours and the opportunity
to practice speaking Dutch at the lunch table
- Opportunity to buy company shares
We offer the possibility to get (indirect) co-ownership of AIMMS
Are you interested in this role? Great, then it’s time to shine and apply! One of our recruiters will review your application to see if you meet all basic and some preferred qualifications listed on the job description.
If you meet the qualifications and are selected to move forward, you’ll be contacted to schedule a call to learn more about you and ask some basic questions.
Interviews & Culture fit
In this phase we really want to dive deeper to get to know you. A series of interviews will give you the opportunity to meet with future team members, learn more about the role and our company and ask any questions you have.
In the final stage, the hiring team will assess your potential to succeed in the job and we will ask you to reflect on your impression as well. If you like what you saw and we like what we heard, we’ll officially invite you to join AIMMS!
Please send your resume and a cover letter detailing why you would be a good fit for the position to Pauline Nobel or give her a call at +31 23 5511 512. No acquisition please.
AIMMS is an equal opportunity employer
Please tell us if you require any reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, or using specialized equipment.
This position is subject to a security screening procedure, which consists of a criminal background check, a credit check and an educational check. Failure to comply with the screening process or a negative screening result will give AIMMS the right to terminate the work contract.