Due to the increasing growth of our company and the ambition we set ourselves, we are on the lookout for a business-savvy Product Manager who is going to further develop our position in the market for Supply Chain scenario planning software. The Product Manager will be actively working with our customers, interpreting the market trends, and will develop a vision of both the product and its delivery. The ideal candidate works effectively with all teams (product development, customer success, sales, marketing) to realize the potential that our technology offers.
We are looking for a solid professional with a background in the SaaS B2B Supply Chain market, who understands how to grow profitably. If you have an entrepreneurial business mindset and can think and work from the customer’s point of view, we gladly invite you to apply for this exciting role.
We offer a leadership position. We have a strong worldwide customer base who are typically leaders in their field (Intel, Coopervision, Philips, BASF, and many more.). We are recognized by Gartner as Top Player. You will be working in the Amsterdam area (Haarlem).
What we will ask you to do:
- Be responsible and drive the growth of our Supply Chain business solutions
- Make AIMMS the preferred choice in the Supply Chain market
- Assure sustainability as a core driver of our success
What you should be capable of:
- Driving business success, creating go2market plans.
- Keeping the vision of our Supply Chain solutions up to date.
- Being able to recognize new opportunities (excel in the market), and risks (protect the market).
- Building pricing and license models that fit market needs and help us grow profitably.
- Managing all stakeholders and guiding the ones that execute your vision, including working with the development and customer success team to create the best product-market fit and with the global sales & marketing team to bring the solution to the market.
- Ability to help close deals.
AIMMS is a great place to work because we:
- care about our people, our partners, our users, and our customers;
- do what is right, we value long-term relationships and customer interests over short-term gain;
- have a curious and open attitude;
- value differences, we connect and we are keen to understand;
- are driven to grow our impact on people, organizations, and society;
- encourage in each other leadership, entrepreneurship, innovation, and personal development;
- get better every day by making small steps, experimenting, learning, and adapting.
To become an AIMMSian and make AIMMS your best place to work it helps if you fit the following profile:
- Think outside the box, creative mindset, and challenge the status quo
- Relevant Supply Chain knowledge, including Network Design, Digital Twin
- Business Development & Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong network
- At least 5 years of experience in SaaS B2B business
- At least 10 years of experience in Supply Chain business
AIMMS is a global software company developing Software for Optimal Decision Making to address issues for customers seeking to explore complex scenarios and take the most intelligent and optimal decisions. The common contexts of use are to be found in the Supply Chain space, where clients typically want to reduce costs while improving service levels, increasing the resilience of their operations, and meeting their sustainability ambitions.
AIMMS has deep roots in mathematical modeling & optimization and operations research. AIMMS offers a low-code development platform for the creation and deployment of optimization applications. AIMMS also offers state-of-the-art, ready-to-use, off-the-shelf applications to address common supply chain management challenges such as strategic supply chain network design, Sales & Operations Planning, IBP, etc.
Our dedicated team works self-organized and hybrid from several places around the globe. Our offices are in Haarlem (The Netherlands), Seattle (USA), and Singapore. We enjoy a culture of open dialogue, trust, talent development, and a deep ambition to serve our customers. We also share a strong set of common values. We hire A-players who set stretch goals, adopt high standards for themselves and work collaboratively.
Our Compensation Benefits
- Labor contract for an indefinite period of time;
- A competitive salary;
- Annual company performance-based bonus;
- Opportunity to buy company shares;
- Personal training budget;
- Hybrid way of working.