AIMMS User Community & Content
The ideal candidate for this position will match the following profile. You:
- have a Master degree in a technical field;
- have 0-3 years of working experience;
- are interested in software and technology and have a background in mathematics;
- are eager to learn AIMMS and dive in its complexity and are able to justify its relevancy.
- are passionate about communities, understand the value of what it means to be part of a technical community and know how to build one;
- are creative and use the full potential of the options that you have to share your message;
- communicate easily with community members, customers and colleagues;
- are curious and independent;
- are a leader and get things done;
- recognize the possibilities in complex situations;
- have a passion to learn and share knowledge;
- are proactive and thrive in a self-management work environment;
Your major tasks and responsibilities
You will be:
- responsible for the content that is shared with the community of 10.000 users all over the world on the following levels:
- creating content and steer content creation individually or in a co-creation with internal or external sources, write posts, how to articles and software and mathematical modeling documentation;
- making sure that the right platforms are chosen for content distribution; you are responsible for the community framework.
- checking that content is adopted and if needed make adjustments to improve this. Content should be findable, searchable, readable, maintainable on a large scale.
- organizing all kinds of activities to increase the impact of the community like events, trainings, tooling, interviews, mathematical models, AIMMS applications and everything that could grow and empower AIMMS user’s community.
- together with your team members defining the community strategy with a long-term view, including communications, channels, potential programs and initiatives.
What do we offer?
- No managers. We use Holacracy as operating system;
- Daily lunch & fresh fruits available;
- A competitive salary;
- Fully paid pension;
- 30 holidays per year based on a full-time contract;
- Annual performance-based bonus;
- Annual training & conference budget;
- 15-min train ride from Amsterdam Central Station (travel cost covered for commute above 10 kilometers. Below 10 kilometers employees can use our bike ruling).
- A purpose in life
A great place to work
At AIMMS we:
- Are proud of our culture and believe it is special. It is about people, about trust, about valuing differences and about the combination of performance and care. Read in our latest Culture Book to see what AIMMSians write about it.
- Are self-organized, using Holacracy. No managers. Plenty autonomy and transparency. Quick adjustments of organization, roles and accountabilities. A place where you can develop yourself to your full potential;
- Are a strong team of first-class, passionate colleagues with many different nationalities that form part of a small, fast-growing company, serving customers around the world;
- Offer an environment where you can focus on your greatest strengths and identify and pursue your passions;
- Give you the opportunity to further grow and develop;
- Offer an attractive pay and benefits package.
A great place to work
AIMMS is a global software company with deep roots in mathematical modeling & optimization and operations research. We develop a platform that takes people and organizations to the next level in decision-making. Our mathematical optimization has been honed and refined for 30 years. The AIMMS Prescriptive Analytics Platform is the ideal tool for those with an Operations Research or Analytics background. AIMMS SC Navigator, built on the AIMMS Prescriptive Analytics Platform, provides configurable Apps for supply chain teams so they can get the same benefits from sophisticated analytics without needing an analytics background.
AIMMS has embraced Holacracy, a self-management practice for running purpose-driven, responsive companies, since 2016. Adopting Holacracy as a way of working has allowed us to push the performance and engagement of our team to higher levels. AIMMSians do not believe in hierarchy or corporate egos. We strive for agility and transparency of information. Using a system of self-organization like Holacracy, while being driven by our purpose and values, allows us to unleash our collective intelligence, foster trust and personal development, and serve our customers in the best way.
Our dedicated team works from offices located in Haarlem, The Netherlands and Bellevue, Washington and Singapore and enjoys a culture of open dialogue, trust, talent development and a deep ambition to serve our customers. We also share a strong set of common values and work hard to build and sell our great products. We hire A-players who set stretch goals, adopt high standards for themselves and work collaboratively.