VP Sales Americas
Location: U.S.A. EST time zone, home office, with a close proximity to a major airport hub.
We are looking to hire an energetic, highly motivated, can-do attitude individual who enjoys selling software solutions. As VP Sales Americas will be responsible for developing and executing the commercial strategy to grow in North, Central and South America in accordance with AIMMS ‘s overarching objective, goals and strategies. We have the ambition to grow our business by a factor of 10 within the next 8 years.
You are a great salesperson and sales coach who knows how to build sustainable relationships by being a proactive, responsive, strategic resource. You report to the Chief Commercial Strategy & Sales, who is based in The Netherlands.
This job requires ambition and drive based on the following qualities:
- Entrepreneurial approach, authenticity and leadership skills.
- Strategic and tactical thinking resulting into agile execution
- At least 5 years of experience in business development roles
- A significant network of contacts in the Supply Chain field, insuring a quick start
- Able to connect in peer to peer conversations with supply chain executives
- Familiarity with the software industry
- Conducting account mapping and developing prospecting strategies
- Self-directing and feeling comfortable working autonomously
- A good command of Brazilian Portuguese and/or Spanish is an advantage, but not a requisite
We ask for a person with a sense of purpose, self-starter attitude and the ambition to make a difference.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Define and execute a clear market penetration strategy to generate revenue growth both at new and existing customers.
- Lead and grow the existing commercial operations team in the USA,
- Manage the sales process from qualification to closing, supported by technical and subject matter experts
- Articulate the benefits that supply chain planning software can have in driving top line performance using market-leading software;
- Build rapport with prospects and understand their supply chain challenges;
- Expand the team recruiting additional sales talent.
A great place to work
At AIMMS we:
- Have unique advantages in the supply chain planning market that are recognized by Gartner
- Are a strong team of first-class, passionate colleagues with many different nationalities that form part of a small, fast-growing company, serving customers around the world.
- Offer an environment where you can focus on your greatest strengths and identify and pursue your passions
- Offer attractive pay, performance share and an attractive benefits package
- Offer a great opportunity in a market that is still to be significantly explored and exploited
- Are proud of our culture and believe it is special. It is about people, about trust, about valuing differences and about the combination of performance and care. Read in our latest Culture Book to see what AIMMSians write about it.
- Are a self-managed organization embracing ‘conscious business’ and practicing Holacracy. We function with autonomy and transparency and offer opportunities to develop yourself to your full potential.
AIMMS is a global software company developing Software for Optimal Decision Making to address issues for customers seeking to explore complex scenarios and take most intelligent and optimal decisions. The common contexts of use are to be found in the Supply Chain space, where clients typically want to reduce costs while improving service levels, increasing the resilience of their operations and meet their sustainability ambitions.
AIMMS has deep roots in mathematical modeling & optimization and operations research. AIMMS offers a low-code development platform for the creation and deployment of optimization applications. AIMMS also offers state of the art, ready to use, off-the-shelf applications to address common supply chain management challenges such as strategic supply chain network design, Sales & Operations Planning, IBP, etc. Our dedicated team works from offices located in Haarlem (The Netherlands), Seattle (USA) and Singapore. We enjoy a culture of open dialogue, trust, talent development and a deep ambition to serve our customers. We also share a strong set of common values. We hire A-players who set stretch goals, adopt high standards for themselves and work collaboratively.
Applicants should be authorized to work in the US or have an H1-B visa.