Explore how S&OE provides an early warning system to keep your supply chain out of firefighting mode.
S&OE provides an early warning system that helps business stakeholders sense and optimize their responses. This keeps the supply chain out of firefighting mode, smoothens relationships with customers and suppliers, and helps sustain margins by reducing the cost to serve.
This webinar shares:
- Recent findings from a new research study about S&OE
- How S&OE is different from S&OP & the gap that exists
- The impact on short term plans when the unexpected happens
- 3 ways to increase rigor in your sales and operations execution to deal with the unexpected
- How to use scenarios for on the fly decision making (demo)