This guide offers hands-on advice that will help you use supply chain network design to achieve successful results.
Traditionally, supply chain network design has been done on a one-off or project basis. Rising volatility and uncertainty have changed that. Companies are now running models on a quarterly basis, and sometimes more frequently, to adjust to changes in their business landscape. This guide is ideal for:
- Those getting started in the field
- Analysts who are moving from spreadsheets to more advanced modeling tools
- Tips to get started with network design
- Modeling your base case and identifying scenarios
- Data collection and preparation tips
- Preparing for a sustainable future
- A checklist to choose a technology vendor
About AIMMS Network Design
AIMMS Network Design is fueled by powerful mathematical optimization in the back end, and intuitive scenario analysis capabilities in the front, empowering you to create exible designs and expose hidden risks in your network. The application is ideal for organizations that have reached the limits of Excel and are looking for powerful software to run various scenarios, know the impact of each in terms of costs and service levels, and make informed decisions.