Managing Trade-offs in Strategic Supply Chain Decision Making
Sustaining revenue growth often requires making the supply chain more efficient. But how can you make sure that an improvement in one place isn’t shifting a problem to another?
During this webinar we’ll discuss:
- How to identify the strategic trade-offs in your supply chain?
- What are the key KPIs for SC Network Design?
- Why are they often in conflict with one another?
- How to consider sustainability trade-offs in network design?
- How can you use technology to help reconcile these conflicts?
Supply chain optimization requires trade-offs. With AIMMS Supply Chain Network Design, customers empower their supply chain teams to optimize their supply chain and explore potential scenarios and strategies enabling trade-off decision-making like costs, risks, service levels, and CO2 emissions.
Read the story
As a supply chain leader, how do you manage your stakeholders when facing conflicting KPIs?
Reducing costs, improving service levels, cutting emissions, and minimizing risks – companies would ideally like to do all these things, but they struggle to make the right trade-offs. During a recent webinar with SCM (Supply Chain Media), AIMMS discussed how a supply chain mathematical model can help managers make the right decisions when faced with conflicting supply chain KPIs.