Managing Trade-offs in Strategic Supply Chain Decision Making
Sustaining revenue growth often requires making the supply chain more efficient. But how can you make sure that an improvement in one place isn’t shifting a problem to another? Supply Chain optimization involves trade-offs.
Watch the video to understand:
- What are the key KPIs for SC Network Design?
- Why are they often in conflict with one another?
- How to identify the strategic trade-offs in your supply chain?
- How to consider sustainability trade-offs in network design?
- How can you use technology to help reconcile these conflicts?
How do you manage your Stakeholders when facing Conflicting Supply Chain KPIs?
Plan your Supply Chain better with AIMMS
AIMMS offers intuitive supply chain applications to model an unlimited number of scenarios, compare trade-offs between potential choices, and make better supply chain decisions for your organization.
See what AIMMS SC Navigator can do for you.