Supply Chain Scenario Modeling - The How and the Why of the What-If
Learn how to prepare for various potential disruptions and make informed decisions to safeguard your supply chain operations with scenario modeling.
Supply Chain Optimization takes many forms – and finding the “one best way” among them is far from easy. That’s where scenario modeling reaches its true potential – and it’s what this guide explores.
Learn about the full potential of scenario modeling and how it can transform your supply chain.
What you’ll learn?
- Using scenario modeling to balance cost, risk, carbon emissions, and service level
- Stakeholder understanding through visualization
- The importance of a Supply Chain Digital Twin
- AIMMS SC Navigator real-world use cases
- Location Risk Analysis to assess your supply chain assets
- Using Artificial Intelligence (AI) to assist your planners
Don’t miss the opportunity to enhance your supply chain’s efficiency. Get your copy today!