Insights & Benchmarks to Improve Your Inventory Optimization Process
Inventories suffered greatly in 2020, so it’s not surprising to see inventory optimization emerging as a strategic priority for many organizations. However, many still lack a structured approach and easy-to-use technology. How can teams progress from using spreadsheets and improve their inventory optimization practice? Get insights in this new report.
- Perceptions on the effectiveness of inventory optimization approaches: Find out what your peers are saying and how your organization compares to others.
- The current technology landscape: Perceptions on the tools most commonly used, such as spreadsheets and ERP solutions.
- Strategic objectives and challenges: Find out what’s on the agenda and how advanced tools like AIMMS Inventory Planning can help you meet your goals.
Discover AIMMS Inventory Planning
Move away from a one-size-fits all approach and calculate scientific inventory targets that account for variability at SKU level.
- Calculate optimal inventory levels, considering service levels, variability and lead times
- Perform side-by-side scenario comparisons and easily evaluate how your network choices impact inventory
- Quickly visualize inventory health and where the trouble spots are
- Pinpoint opportunities to safely reduce inventory as well as potential service risks
- Benefit from built-in features like spare parts MRO
Spare Parts Inventory Planning & MRO Capabilities
Use all the features in the app with calculations designed specifically for spare parts. Account for parameters such as mean time between failure, repair time, scrap rate and more. When combined with Network Design, you can understand where you should hold spare parts and in what quantity to deliver target service levels.