Learn how to optimize for carbon emissions and other sustainability objectives using scenario modeling.
Sustainability isn’t optional. Today, every organization of scale needs to put it front and center: for Corporate Social Responsibility, Environmental and Social goals, legal compliance, and just doing our best for the planet.
Download this guide and learn:
- The importance of knowing your supply chain CO2eqs
- Scope 1, 2, and 3 emissions
- Factors impacting your sustainability goals
- How to optimize your supply chain network for sustainability
- Real-life company examples
- Multi-objective optimization
- Running countless scenarios in real-time
- Trade-off decision-making based on facts
- Common use cases
Model & Optimize Your Company's Sustainable Impact
More than 90% of companies’ environmental impact comes from their supply chains. Now you can start measuring different environmental objectives including CO2, energy, and water to determine where your emissions come from and what actions you can take to reduce your impact.