Explore the most common use cases for network design and optimization.
Using AIMMS Network Design as the underlying technology, this eBook discusses examples of scenario analysis and optimization in practice.
- Scenario analysis and optimization defined
- Creating a strategic digital twin (digital representation) of your supply chain network
- Modeling your base case
- Optimizing your supply chain based on costs and service levels
- Modeling carbon costs
- Dealing with multiple capacity constraints
- Network design for risk and resilience
- Diversifying sourcing and manufacturing
- Evaluating M&A and investment opportunities
About AIMMS Network Design
AIMMS Network Design is fueled by powerful mathematical optimization in the back end, and intuitive scenario analysis capabilities in the front, empowering you to create exible designs and expose hidden risks in your network. The application is ideal for organizations that have reached the limits of Excel and are looking for powerful software to run various scenarios, know the impact of each in terms of costs and service levels, and make informed decisions.