Supply Chain Network Design using Location Risk Analysis
This on-demand webinar covers assessing location risk, integrating it as a KPI in supply chain design, automating scenario evaluations for potential closures, and providing a visual overview of location risk analysis in network design application.
With many locations in your global network, the risk that might become (temporarily) unavailable is increasing. Factors such as global warming, human conflicts and evolving trade regulations contribute to this risk.
As a supply chain leader, how do you use external multi-hazard data to identify your high-risk assets? And once you have identified them, how do you assess the impact on your supply chain if the risk materializes?
In this on-demand webinar you’ll learn about:
- Assessing the risk of your locations: a practice you can’t ignore anymore.
- How to incorporate risk as a KPI in your supply chain design.
- How to automate the running of multiple scenarios to evaluate the impact of potential location closures.
- The visual overview of your network locations showing risk vs. impact.
- A short demo of Location Risk Analysis in network design.
Plan your supply chain better with AIMMS
AIMMS offers intuitive supply chain applications to model an unlimited number of scenarios, compare trade-offs between potential choices, and make better supply chain decisions for your organization.
See what AIMMS SC Navigator can do for you.