Want to avoid summer stagnation? To help you stay informed during the summer months and close the year with impact, we prepared a list of our most popular content on supply chain analytics for your reading and viewing pleasure… Read on to get all the goodies.
Best of our blog
- Is it time to finally retire your spreadsheets? Spreadsheets still dominate in supply chain planning, but as this blog by Chris Gordon tells us, that may not be for long. Spreadsheets are familiar, inexpensive, and convenient. But they pose serious setbacks for organizations. It may be time to consider more robust SC analytics solutions that facilitate collaboration.
- 3 things supply chain leaders can do to leverage talent for the digital supply chain – The talent shortage in the supply chain is real. CSCMP estimates that as many as 3.5 million positions may go unfilled by 2020. Read this blog to find out how you can prepare your supply chain organization.
- Optimizing the food industry: a conversation with UniSoma’s Luis Pinto – Our partners UniSoma and CAT Squared are showcasing a new optimization solution for food companies at VIV Europe (taking place June 20-22, 2018 in Utrecht). Read about it on the blog.
- Why you don’t need perfect data to start implementing S&OP – To truly improve business performance and predictability with S&OP, you need to embark on a change management process and you need the right technology to self-enable your team. Often, teams think they also need plenty of clean and accurate data to do it right. But starting small can pay off, as we learned from Boon Edam’s Aron Waas.
- How Prescriptive Analytics can help you build supply chain network agility and resilience – New import tariffs being introduced across the globe, extreme weather events, Brexit… The list goes on and on. What can Supply Chain leaders do to mitigate the risks that these disruptions bring to the Supply Chain?
New on-demand webinar
Taking S&OP to the next level with supply chain analytics – watch this webinar to find out how you can enrich your S&OP process with advanced analytics and get a demo of AIMMS S&OP Navigator.